StringeeIdentities represent users within your application, they are used to:
- Identify a user to Stringee
- Provide users's information to your application to help render each user
Each user should contain:
- A user ID: Allows you to map a user to your own user management system.
- A display name: Helps you render a user name.
- An avatar url: Helps you render a user's avatar.
- lastMsgSeqReceived: the highest message's sequence that user has received.
- lastMsgSeqSeen: the highest message's sequence that user has seen.