Stringee Programmable Contact Center API overview
With our Stringee Call API (https://developer.stringee.com/docs/call-api-overview), you can definitely build a call center by yourself. However, it takes a lot of time to build a full-featured call center including: IVR, queue and route callers to the most qualified agent, ring groups....
To make it easy and straightforward to build a call center or even a Multichannel Contact Center, Stringee provides Stringee PCC API.
Stringee PCC API is based on Stringee Call API and Stringee Video Conference API.
- Interactive voice response (IVR): Multi-level, multi-node support, freely switch between nodes and levels.
- IVR to Queue: Place callers into queues through or not through IVR.
- Number: Support multiple hotline numbers, each number can be configured for any IVRs or queues.
- Queue: Support multiple queues.
- Group: Support multiple agent groups.
- Group priority: One queue can have many agent groups. You can set up an agent group to have higher priority than the others. Callers are routed to agents in a high priority group first before can be routed to the lower one.
- Caller priority: Set up the priority for each caller (such as VIP or normal). Callers with higher priority will be served first.
- Business hours: Set up business hours for your system and the outside business hours message which the callers hear when they call your call center outside of business hours.
- Call recording: Turn on/off recording for each queue.
- Blacklist numbers: Block bots and spam callers.
- Wrap-up time after calls: Set up wrap-up time after calls (The time spent by an agent doing After Call Work (ACW) once they have concluded an interaction) for each queue.
- Meet the recent agent: When callers call to your call center, they will meet the most recent agent who has served them. If the agent is not available, the call is routed to another agent.
- Skill-based routing: Match callers' requests to the most suitable pool of agents, based on their set of skills.
- Transfer call: Transfer calls between agents in a queue.
- Wait agent answer timeout: When a call is routed to an agent, you can set up maximum time for the agent to answer. After this time, if the call is not answered, it's routed to another agent.
- Multi-device support: Mobile App, Web App, SIP Softphone (3CX, Zoiper, …), SIP IP Phone
- Other features